Visitor from out of town?
We would love for you to visit us and experience what Border is about.
IMPORTANT: We do not have “Open Gym” available at our facility. We will do our best to accommodate all requests but there is the possibility for our classes to reach capacity. We will contact you if we can’t honour your request.
Drop in fee is $20
Just a few rules in advance:
- Please be at least 10 min early before your scheduled session or we will not be able to allow you into that session.
- The Drop-in Request must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm which session you will be attending.
- Our classes are capped at 10 people to keep the coaching at the highest standard.
- You must currently be a member of a CrossFit Affiliate.
- You have a solid understanding of the 9 foundation movements: squat, front squat, overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk,
deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and the medicine ball clean.
- You are familiar and currently practice weightlifting: snatch/ clean and jerk.
- Our primary concern is the safety of all our clients, including our visiting guests — so please be open to the coaching you might receive. We may correct your form, lower your weights, or ask you to modify.
- We kindly ask that you stick to our normal classes. Open Gym and/or doing your own programming are not available to drop-ins
- Have fun being a part of our community!!